Proudly made by my student Kha.
Prioto combats issues with work shared by students and employees everywhere - over scheduling and burnout - by integrating two highly-regarded productivity techniques - the Eisenhower Method and Pomodoro Technique.
The Eisenhower method encourages users to consider both the urgency and importance of each of their tasks.This optimizes efficiency by dedicating valuable time and energy to the most impactful tasks.
The Pomodoro technique addresses the issue of work burnout by encouraging users to work in intervals of work and break rather than one long session of work. For example, one would work for 25 minutes, take a break for 5 minutes, then repeat.
Features Available Now:
- Color-coded, 4-section todo-list based on priority (urgency & importance)
- Ability to reorder tasks to change their priorities or positioning within a section (color changes accordingly)
- Ability to mark tasks as complete and delete tasks (swipe right and left)
- Pomodoro Timer with customizable work and break durations
- Pomodoro timer automatically switches between work and break intervalsafter the previous one has completed
- Ability to track time spent on each task every time a task is assigned to the Pomodoro Timer
Proudly made by my student Huy.
The goal of this app is to allow hangouts to be more fun by allowing users to interact together with the app while they listen and sing along to their favorite songs.
USingOke allows its users to sing to their heart's content to the songs in their music library.
Proudly made by my student Ray.
Tired of the painful process when picking a date with a group of friends? Find the best date for you and your friends to meet up with Get Togethr.
This app allows user to login with facebook, and then check each other common avaliabilty for any events!
Proudly made by my student Dilyara.
Script Storage allows you to manage your linux-based servers from your phone.
Store your scripts, add your servers, execute your scripts by pressing execute button (add SSH public key on your server first). Or use built-in console.